In-design and back-end physical verification for faster final signoff
Physical Verification System is the premier Cadence sign-off solution enabling in-design and back-end physical verification, constraint validation, and reliability checking.
Cadence Physical Verification System (PVS) integrates with industry-standard Cadence Virtuoso® custom/mixed-signal and Cadence Encounter® digital design flows. This provides designers with an end-to-end design and signoff solution from a single vendor.
PVS is a trusted solution that enables users to achieve advanced node design signoff in a quick total turnaround time. It provides efficient, effective debug tools to reduce debug time and increase productivity. This solution supports advanced process node technology (such as double patterning, 3D-IC, and advanced device extraction), and it extends physical verification technology into design reliability checking and constraint validation. PVS also offers a distributed multi-threading processing capability that greatly accelerates throughput without requiring specialized hardware.
- Trusted solution with production-proven accuracy
- Single-vendor solution for implementation and pre-tapeout signoff
- Quick turnaround time from design to signoff through integration with Virtuoso and Encounter design flows
- Innovative technology to support advanced process node design
- Reduced debug time with powerful and intuitive debugging tools
- Simplified migration through compatibility with industry-standard formats
- Cost-effective parallel computing systems, eliminating the need for hardware modifications