OpenText NFS Client & NFS Solo – Access to File and Printer Resources
Access NFS resources, including file servers and printers, from Microsoft Windows PCs
NFS Client and NFS Solo enables Microsoft® Windows® users to access file and printer resources residing on UNIX®, Linux®, VMS, Macintosh®, and many other NFS-enabled hosts.
OpenText™ NFS Client bundle combines NFS Solo with OpenText HostExplorer™, providing access to most NFS Hosts, including IBM mainframes, UNIX and AS/400s.
What are the features of OpenText NFS Client & NFS Solo?
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Supports NFS versions 2, 3, and 4
- Mount NFS shares as local drives on Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Make NFS resources available to Windows services during system start-up
- Access Amazon EFS volumes from Windows instances
- FIPS 140-2 compliant