OpenText Secure Shell – Security Solution
Take advantage of the latest security protocols to protect data traffic over open networks.
OpenText™ Secure Shell is a comprehensive security solution that safeguards network traffic over the Internet or the corporate network.
When included with OpenText Exceed or OpenText HostExplorer, it provides Secure Shell 2 (SSH-2), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Kerberos security mechanisms to ensure security for communication types such as X11, NFS, terminal emulation (Telnet), FTP, and any TCP/IP protocol.
What are the features of OpenText Secure Shell?
- Certified compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10 by Microsoft
- Citrix® Ready® for XenApp® 6 and 7
- Provides support for SSH and SSL / TLS connectivity with FIPS 140-2 encryption
- Support for Kerberos and FIPS 201 (smart card) authentication
- Provides SSH tunneling support for 3rd party applications